<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d5440539686592603514\x26blogName\x3d%7C%7C+TYM\x27s+Musings+%7C%7C\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://tymisprecious.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://tymisprecious.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d8206968122132268297', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, November 15, 2008
Christmas is in the Air!


Hello again! Just finished decorating our house yesterday for the Yuletide Season! Everything looks festive and cheerful! Yipee! *dances around* Our nephew just can't get enough of our Christmas Tree! Nyahahah! He was fascinated and ummm... Let's say mesmerized and obsessed with the lights as well! Aheheheheh..

It was really nice coz my mom, my sister and I joined forces in decorating our tree! Weeee! It was so much fun! Funny thing about our tree was that I broke the upper part last year so it kinda look like a half tree or something! Nyahahah!

Then, we played our fave Christmas music by Jose Mari Chan! Then, I was singing it while arranging the Christmas balls for hanging (this is my specialty HANGING X-MAS BALLS). (^ω^)V

Then, I was depressed yesterday afternoon coz I can't seem to make a good graphic plus I was already tired from decorating the house so I decided to just rest for a while then upon going out of the room I've forgotten that there are already decorations around the house! It really cheered me up so much!

That's why I consider Christmas as one of my fave holidays of the season! Yehey! \(^∇^)/

Advance Merry Christmas everyone! =^.^=


(TYM's Musings) ♥ Saturday, November 15, 2008
About Me
the Past
Links
Tag Board
Layout Information